Tuition for the 2016-17 season is $15,995 (Day student tuition does not include Room & Board). See below for Room & Board Costs.
What does tuition include?
- A competitive 35+ game schedule (Member of the AEHL)
- Exposure to college hockey recruiters through games and tournaments
- Private college course taught by a professor at Merrimack College
- A prep school hockey environment
- An expert and experienced coaching and advisory staff
- A team-based college advisory relationship, which includes application preparation
- National exposure, marketing, and promotion by staff to DI, DII/DIII and Club coaches
- Gap Year Experience
- College tours prior to the beginning of the season
- A hockey-specific strength and conditioning program run by certified staff at Athletic Evolution
- Access to synthetic ice rink (at an extra cost)
- Access to their state-of-the-art weight-lifting equipment
- Cross-fit training classes
- ARP wave therapy, which aids in the process of recovering from injuries (at an extra cost)
- Complete and full access to our state-of-the-art training facility (currently undergoing construction and renovation due to fire) with:
- Fitness Center complete with free weights, machines, and cardio-vascular equipment
- 5 Full Size Basketball Courts
- 6 Racquetball Courts
- 10 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Indoor Lap Pool & Hot Tub
- Indoor Track (1/10 of a mile)
- Outdoor Recreation Complex
- Steam Room and Saunas
Room & Board Tuition = $19,995
Boarding student-athletes will live in a residential house monitored by our coaching staff or with host families (chosen from within our larger youth organization). Food will be provided by host families, there is a weekly meal budget for the house, and meals can also be taken at the Merrimack College Dining Hall.
Some of our boarding students will be placed in a local home with Bears’ families from our youth program. The host family will provide food and lodging for the duration of the program. We take careful time and consideration to select potential host families and to properly match student-athletes with families. Student-athletes will never be put in a situation that would be detrimental to their well-being.
2013 Ugly Sweater Holiday Party