Middlesex Black Bears Junior-Prep Hockey
- Our program places extreme emphasis on the “student” portion of “student-athlete.” The two major academic goals of the Middlesex Black Bears JR-Prep Program are to prepare student-athletes for the college admissions process and to prepare them for life as college students.
- The Middlesex Black Bears organization is for serious student-athletes that want and need an extra year (aka “gap year”) to improve their hockey skills, strength, academic intelligence, and maturity.
- The Black Bears program is for those student-athletes who want to attend small prestigious academic institutions in which they will obtain an elite education, enjoy a great college experience, and play top tier hockey.
- Our Junior-Prep hockey program is designed to be a hybrid of the best parts of the Prep School and Junior hockey experiences for the mature and focused student-athlete
- Our coaching staff has considerable experience in the Prep School world and in the NESCAC and Ivy League as players, students, coaches, teachers, and college advisers. Our collective experience includes schools such as:
- Shattuck St. Mary’s School
- Governor’s Academy
- Noble & Greenough School
- Berkshire School
- Brooks School
- St. Georges’s School
- Lake Forest Academy
- Dexter School
- Colby College
- Middlebury College
- Endicott College
- Plattsburgh State University
- Harvard University
- Click here for our full Coaching Staff Profile