President & General Manager; Co-Head Recruiter
Alex Moody (Governor’s ’Academy, ’89; USHL, ’90; Colby College, ’94)
email@example.com / (978) 807-6564
- 4-year starting goaltender, MVP, and New England Prep School Champion at Governors Academy
- High school All-Scholastic and Bauer all-American
- Player of the Year and MVP of the Madison Capitals (USHL); coached by Scott Owens, former Head Coach of Colorado College
- CCHA Division I scholarship recipient (in writing from Head Coach Bill Switaj)
- Two-time MVP, team captain, All-New England and All-American finalist at Colby College (NESCAC)
- Coached by Scott Borek (Providence Associate Head Coach, Hockey East)
- Coached by Scott Owens (Former Colorado College Head Hockey Coach, NCHA)
Coaching Experience: (taught mathematics, ran a dorm, worked in the College Advisory Office and Athletic Office, and coached hockey and lacrosse)
- Shattuck St. Mary’s (MN) — coached with Andy Murray (Current Western Michigan Head Hockey Coach, former Canadian National Team Coach, and former Los Angeles Kings and St. Louis Blues Head Coach)
- Brooks School (MA)
- Berkshire School (MA)
- Extensive experience in promoting student-athletes
- Directly coached many student-athletes who have gone on to play Division I College Athletics (with scholarships), many more who have played at smaller elite academic institutions, and players that have gone on to play in the NHL and in the minor leagues
- Alex’s former players have participated in the NCAA Division I Lacrosse Championships and the NCAA Division I Hockey Frozen Four. Coach Moody has a passion for developing and promoting student athletes to the next level.
- Former Player Ben Barr has excelled as Current UMass Amherst (Hockey East) Associate Head Hockey Coach, (NCHA) and former Providence College Associate Head Coach (Hockey East)
“I had the blessing of being able to play three Varsity sports for four years in Prep School. Despite being an elite student-athlete, I still did not achieve my goal of a Division I scholarship. I was fortunate enough to be able to play Junior Hockey in the USHL, lived with a family in Madison, Wisconsin – and took a psychology class at Madison Area Technical College. All of the extra year activities gave me some outstanding college options. I was a more complete student-athlete. I was more mature physically and emotionally and I followed a passion of mine that made me very attractive to college recruiters and admissions officers. The “Gap Year” (http://www.admissions.
Director of Player Development/14U Head Coach/Co-Head Recruiter
Neil Mulcahy (Malden HS ’82; South Shore Braves, 83; Plattsburgh State University, ’87)
firstname.lastname@example.org / (617) 413-2604
- Captain of Plattsburgh State University
- Won National Championship in 1987
- Has been on the staff of the Middlesex Black Bears since its inaugural season in 2011-2012.
- Has been coaching hockey for over 25 years.
- Has coached in the ISL (Independent School League), the Eastern Junior Hockey League, the Mass Satellite Hockey Program and the Eastern Federation Hockey League
- International Hockey experience – coached a 13U North American Team (79ers Hockey Program) to compete in the Challenger Cup Series in Prague against teams from Russia, Czech Republic, Latvia and Austria in the summer of 2015
- Former skating and skills instructor from Paul Vincent’s Dynamic Skating. He continues to teach all age groups in small groups as well as in private lessons
Director of Hockey Logistics/Associate Head Coach of Junior-Prep Team
Nick Imprescia (Central Catholic, ’10; Endicott College, ’14)
email@example.com / (978) 764-7535
- Key player for Top Gun hockey’s select team
- Participated in the storied hockey program at Central Catholic High School in Lawrence, MA
- Also lettered in football, track and lacrosse (for which he served as captain his senior year).
- Selected to the Merrimack Valley Conference’s All-Star team in football (wide receiver) and lacrosse (defensive middie).
- Endicott College: earned the prestigious “Spirit of 88 Award” in 2014 for his selfless devotion to the football team.
- Began his coaching career with Middlesex Black Bears
- Assistant Coach of the Midget/U-18 team
- Associate Head Coach of Junior Prep Hockey team.
- Joined the Junior-Prep team full-time as an Associate Head Coach and as the Director of Hockey Logistics beginning in the 2016-17 season
Greg Piatelli (Berkshire Prep ’09 & Syracuse University ’13)
- Berkshire School
- Varsity football, ice hockey, and lacrosse
- All-League, All-New England, Prep Senior All-Star, Captain as a lacrosse player
- Was recruited by several NCAA Division II and III colleges and universities. Coach Piatelli set his sights on a larger school with Division I opportunities.
- Decided to attend Syracuse University to play lacrosse
- Has been an instrumental part of the success of and growth of the Middlesex Black Bears
- Served as Head Coach of the Junior-Prep hockey team for three years
- Participates as a coach during spring and summer skills camps
- Head Coach of Lacrosse for Austin Prep
Steve Piatelli (Berkshire School ’06; Harvard University ’10)
- A standout student-athlete at New England Prep Champion Berkshire School
- Tri-Varsity student-athlete for three years at Berkshire.
- Part of the one-two punch with Parker McKee, future 2010 National Champion and player for the LI Lizards of the MLL
- Has placed over 35+ student-athletes in top-tier Prep School
- His extensive knowledge of the admissions process, essay writing, and college planning has developed him into an excellent and experienced College Adviser
Dave Erickson (Noble and Greenough School ’92; Middlebury College ’96)
- Three-sport captain and MVP (soccer, hockey, lacrosse) at Noble & Greenough School
- Two-time All-Tournament Team in the prestigious Flood-Marr holiday tournament
- All-Star selection for each sport in the Independent School League during his senior year
- Received The Nobles Shield as the school’s most outstanding athlete
- Two-time NCAA National Hockey Champion (1995 & 1996) at Middlebury College
- Was the team’s leading goal scorer in the 1995 NCAA tournament
- Shared record-holder for Most Points in one Game at Middlebury
- Received the “Buff Bermas Award” as the most inspirational hockey player in 1996
- Won the “Mike Wilson Trophy” in 1996, “which is awarded, when merited, to the Middlebury athlete who, while overcoming personal challenge, has shown such spirit, enthusiasm and unselfish devotion to the members of the team that he has been an inspiration in creating team morale”
Coaching Experience: (taught AP History, ran a dorm, worked in the Admissions Office, and coached soccer, hockey, and lacrosse)
- Noble and Greenough School Interim Head Coach
- Led the Dawgs to a NEPSAC quarter-final appearance in 1998.
- St. George’s School (Assistant Coach for Varsity Hockey and Lacrosse)
- Assisted Ryan Mulhern (former star at Brown University and a Hall-of-Famer for the Portland Pirates) — NEPSAC appearance in 2006-07
- Coached the defensemen and penalty-killing units
- Lake Forest Academy
- Successfully recruited future NHL’er Teddy Purcell out of St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Co-Founder of the Midwest Prep Hockey League
- Co-Founder of the season-long Illinois High School Invitational Tournament
- Dexter School (Assistant Coach for Varsity Hockey and Lacrosse)
- Assisted Danny Donato: former Boston University stand-out and coach of New England Champion Salisbury School and brother of former Boston Bruin and current Harvard University Head Coach Ted Donato
- Coached the forwards and the penalty-killing units
- Five consecutive berths to the New England Small School Hockey tournament, including one championship, as well as a berth in the Elite 8 Tournament in 2013
- Associate Head Coach for the lacrosse team
- Coached the goaltenders and defense
- Helped the team garner three straight New England Small School championships (2011-13)
Hockey Office Phone: (978) 807-6564