Middlesex Black Bears Hockey
For Serious Players wanting to play Competitive High School or Prep Hockey
- The goal of the 13U team is to prepare student-athletes for High School and the next level of hockey
- Competition includes EJEPL games, AEHL games, Independent Prep games, Tournaments and Showcases
- Ice Time (ALL FULL SHEETS) September-November We do not believe in half ice for profit…
- All practices are high-tempo and educational.
EVALUATION INFORMATION – Black Bears Evaluations
We can and will evaluate student-athletes at any time of the year at no charge. Once the evaluation/recruiting form is filled out then we will communicate with the family of the prospective student-athlete. Student-athletes are invited to our high tempo practices and involved in what our Premier teams would do on a daily basis. Everything is transparent for parents. We have a deep and rich history of former players that have been very successful in the NCAA. For a full list of our alumni visit our Alumni Page.
GENERAL INFORMATION – Black Bears Evaluations
Program: Black Bears ….. for serious players wanting to play Prep/HS & College hockey
Location: The rink @ Governor’s Academy, Massachusetts
Nickname: Black Bears
Colors: Blue , Carolina and White – University of Maine Black Bear Colors
Conference: EJEPL (Eastern Junior Elite Prospects League – http://www.ejepl.com), AEHL, Prep. We also play many Independent games as our focus is on the development of student-athletes for Prep/Catholic High School Hockey.
Facility: Governor’s Academy – Whiston-Bragdon Arena and Brooks School Ice Arena
Tuition: 13U Premier ($3,495)
Black Bears 13U Premier Teams – Black Bears Evaluations
*This program is not for every student-athlete.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions then this program is for you.
- Do I want to be a student-athlete that excels in hockey and not just a hockey player?
- Do I want to be a student-athlete who plays varsity private/catholic/prep hockey or is a serious student wanting to play hockey in a great public school?
- Am I serious about my academics?
- Am I serious about being the best student-athlete I can be?
- Do I want to be in a professionally run program where top coaching, full-ice practices with incorporated skill development, and an independent philosophy (one that focuses on my development and where I want to go to school) is the main focus?
Middlesex Black Bears Uniforms: – Black Bears Evaluations